- Johnson Metals established its first foundry
- Became the world’s largest supplier of weight lifting equipment
- Began manufacturing fitness equipment as an OEM
- Became the world’s largest supplier of fitness equipment
- Entered the market as a direct supplier with the launch of Vision Fitness
- Opened our first specialty fitness retail store
- First publicly traded on the Taipex Stock Exchange, name changed to Johnson Health Tech (JHT)
- Launched the global Wellness Division
- Launched wellness subsidiaries in China and Taiwan
- Launched wellness subsidiary in North America
- Initiated wellness sales in India and Russia
- Launched wellness subsidiary in Vietnam and Italy
- Launched wellness subsidiary in Malaysia and became the world’s largest specialty fitness retailer with almost 300 locations
- Initiated wellness sales in South Korea
- Launched Synca brand, opened a Japanese wellness subsidiary and manufacturing facility
Currently Johnson Health Tech is the world’s third-largest fitness manufacturer and largest specialty fitness retailer — operating in over 60 countries and employing over 300 engineers — and is one of the few companies producing massage equipment in Japan.
- Johnson Health Care Co., ltd.
- Location（Head Quarter）
- 2-2-7 Minamikaneden Suita-shi Osaka 564-0044
- Business description
- Development of medical equipment, medical supplies, manufacture, sales and import/export
Development of health equipment, health products, manufacturing, sales, and import and export.
- Our corporation
- Johnson Health Tech. Co., Ltd. Corporate Site
The SYNCA business strategy focuses on Japanese design, engineering, and products made in JAPAN The SYNCA brand is the core of wellness business and is committed to Japanese design, planning, and technology development.